This pedestal Cast Iron Bathtub like a oversea ship. Beauty outlook and durable application, it is very popular both in America and Europe. Cast Iron is the original design and construction of the slipper tubs, offering warmth, comfort and durability, and retaining heat for longer periods than other materials. It’s heavy construction reduces noise and vibrations.
· Double Slipper Cast Iron Bathtub with Pedestal
· White Painted Exterior & White Enameled Interior
· CE and cUPC Certified
· Cast Iron Construction Tub Hull
· This tub comes with or without TAP HOLES and Feet
· Overall Dimensions: 72" 1829x785x570/770mm (with pedestal)
· Faucet Drillings: 7" Rim
· Empty Weight: 160kgs for 72”
· Water Capacity: 55 gallons
· Drain: 52 ± 3MM
· Overflow: 52 ± 3MMM
NOTE: Tub dimensions may vary +/- 10 mm and are subject to change. For best results, Southsea Bath STRONGLY recommends that Cast iron baths are extremely heavy, please wear appropriate safety equipment when moving and installing these products. Southsea Bath assumes no responsibility for improper package disassembly and rough-in installation.
+86 15103116527 (English)